Monday, October 28, 2013

The Wonderful Things Yoga Does for Us in One Inforgraphic

yoga infographic

I'm always telling people that they should try yoga whenever they mention a problem. I try not to go off the deep end that yoga can fix everything, but the truth is that it does address a lot of common issues us modern day folks deal with due to our lifestyles. I know it helps me manage my weight, anxiety, knee problems and general grumpiness. 

Unlike other forms of workout, in my opinion, yoga leaves you feeling elated afterwards. Through sports, working out and outdoorsy stuff I've experienced a lot of post exercising highs, but there is nothing quite like the peace you feel after a good yoga class. I think if everyone just gave one yoga class a chance they would love it! Even if you enter yoga in the most dower mood, I think you'll have a hard time holding onto that negativity through a practice. 

So... lets give three cheers for yoga! 

No comments:

Post a Comment